How do I pay my invoice?
We do have an auto-invoicing feature enabled for our clients. Therefore, you MUST ensure that your billing information is correctly added to your client account (which, you’ll be directed to do this before you’re able to request services with us anyway).
If you are scheduled for an ongoing series with us (meaning, you have weekly services on schedule with no end date), invoices are auto-paid (using the card on file) at 5pm on Fridays. This is for any services that are completed in the previous 7-day window.
For all other clients, they are charged 50% down upon service confirmation. Their invoice is sent to them immediately. Then, the remaining 50% is due on the date of the last service detailed on that invoice. If a client wishes to manually pay their invoice between when it’s received and the date the invoice is due, they can follow the steps listed below. If they do not wish to manually pay their invoice, the invoice will be auto-paid using the card on file on the specified due date.
- Login to your client account.
- From the list of tabs on the left, go to Billing > Make a Payment.
- Under the Payments section, all of your open invoices will appear where you can see specifically the Total, Amount Due, and Due Date for each invoice. PLEASE NOTE: On the specified Due Date(s) (at 5pm), your card on file will be charged automatically for the amount that’s due; but if you wish to pay the invoice manually (and leave a tip!), please continue to the next step below.
- Indicate how much you’d actually like to pay in the Pay field
- Add a tip amount in the Tip field (if you wish to!).
- Select the card you want to pay with.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
For further assistance on paying invoices, please refer to this support article!
What if my invoice is paid late?
If your card on file gets declined when we attempt to auto-pay your open invoice on the due date, you will get a 24-hr grace period to correct the issue. The auto-charge will be attempted again 24 hours later. If it declines again, we will send out an overdue notice via email and a late fee of 10% of your total will be added to the invoice. You may click the link in the email to be directed to the Make a Payment page in your client account. Please follow the steps in this support article to pay your remaining balance.