What you see on our service pages is what you’ll get charged, unless you meet the following criteria:
- Last Minute Service Request (less than 24 hr notice): $10 fee per service
- Last Minute Service Request (less than 12 hr notice): $20 fee per service
- Last Minute Service Request (less than 6 hr notice): $30 fee per service
- Holiday Service Request (see list below): $20 fee per service
- Additional Pets: $7 fee per pet per service (after first two pets)
- Out-of-Service-Area Service Request: $10 fee per service
Essentially, if you want to avoid the first three fees listed, just make sure to schedule services with more than a day’s notice. That way, we can make proper arrangements for coming to see your pets without having to scramble too much!
The holidays in which we include a surcharge are:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
To see if you qualify for being in our service area (not having to receive our out-of-service-area surcharge), please see the map at the bottom of our homepage!
We also require that all new clients purchase a lockbox with us, which they can find here! To learn more about why we require lockboxes, please search our support article on lockboxes.
Lastly, you may be charged additional fees if team members are instructed to (or see the need to, with your approval first of course!) purchase items for pets while under company care, including but not limited to: pet food or treats (if run out!), litter or cleaning supplies, transportation to the vet and/or emergency expenses for general care and wellness of pets, and more. We will retain and share receipts with you as proof of purchase! You will then be charged ASAP for these additional items.